Obligations of Parents
The greater the co-operation between home and School, the more fruitful will the educational effort be and the faster and surer the childs progress.
- As a first step in this direction we earnestly recommend the parents and the guardians, to familiarize themselves with this Diary and the rules it contains
- We also recommend that the parents check the Diary of their child regularly and enforce regularity and discipline at home and see that the lessons are prepared and the assigned homework done. Remarks made in the Diary should be seen and countersigned .failure to do so may put the children to great inconvenience.
- Parents and guardians are requested not to visit their ward or the teacher in the classrooms. Appointments and other requests with the Vice-principals and teachers may be made through the pages of the school Diary. In urgent cases students may be contacted through the school office.
- Criticism of students teacher or the school in the presence of the child should be avoided as it is likely to harm him/her. Should you have a legitimate complaint, see the principal ,by all means.
- Children who are ill should not be sent to the School to attend class or to take tests.
- Taking the ward out from classes for mere social functions is not recommended, in the school.
- Should you feel that your child does not make the desired progress, the principal should be contacted. If there is real need of a private tutor, arrange for one only after getting permission from the principal. No teacher is allowed to tutor the students of a class, he/she teaches .
- Parents /guardians are requested to notify the school of any change in their address.
- Parents Should discourage their children from bringing valuable articles to school. The school does not take responsibility for any article or money lost.
- Arrangement made by the school authorities such as cycle stand, N.C.C. and scout rooms are purely for the convenience of the students. The school will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage incurred when using them.
- Your co-operation is a must to ensure that no sharp, pointed or other dangerous articles are brought to the school. This applies in a special way to the students of the primary classes.
- Parents are expected to attend at least two parent-meet-Teacher Sessions in year and sign the register kept with the class teacher. Failure to attend at least two such sessions will force the school authorities to conclude that the parents/guardians are not sufficiently interested in the education of their son/daughter in the school
- PARENTS OF CLASS XII: Kindly make sure that you ward has given the pre -board examination and clear all the papers with a minimum of 33%in all subjects .